Mar 1, 2015

New Theme and Vision for Mobilezest

Hey Zesters!!! It's been a long time since I posted in Mobilezest and after this small gap I am back at Mobilezest to feed you some knowledge which I learned over the years . Now I can assure you from here on that Mobilezest will be updated regularly and frequently. Not only regular updates, you will see the Mobilezest completely in new theme and vision. You may wonder what? I am going to cover more topics related to today's technology instead only sticking to Mobile phone reviews. For Ex: 

"How to make money online with today's technology?", 
"Best iPhone, Android and Windows mobile apps to install", 
"How to install apps?" 

Over the years I came across lot of stuffs and secrets which I am going to reveal to my readers free of cost. I will ensure my best to bring you the quality articles from which one can benefit as a blogger, as a smartphone user, as a small entrepreneur. What you have to do is check back Mobilezest regularly so that not to miss any updates. I would love to hear from you. Please post your suggestions and feed backs in the comment section.

No comments: